Shipping & HandlingWHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ITEMS?
- All orders are subject to a handling period before shipment, usually within 5 business days.
- Most orders leave the warehouse immediately after the items have successfully processed.
- You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In many instances, we are shipping from our warehouses.
- For ALL orders outside of the United States, the order could take about 4-5 weeks to be delivered!
- Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
- Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. Sharpyx.com cannot be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
- For specialty and promotional items, please allow up to 2-5 weeks deliver time as they may be shipping from other Manufacturing centers.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
- Our primary warehouse is Primarily located here in Massachusetts, USA
- However specialty items and additional products could be shipped from locations outside of USA.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
- For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us right away.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
- We are able to ship outside the United States to all of the countries with certain exclusions. If any questions please give us a shout at Support@sharpyx.com
WHY DON'T SEE THE SAME DEAL ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT I SEE ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK?Even after we stop our Facebook advertisements, those posts are still shared and liked by our fans. We can't stop this since it's the way Facebook works.
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE YOUR "COMPARED TO" PRICES?
We get these prices from our wholesalers or from competitor analysis.
DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE?
Yes. Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries Related Product
Is this work better than conventional whetstone?
This knife sharpener is new upgraded version, it not only can sharpen different kinds of knives, but also can sharpen scissors, and it no need add any water or oil when you sharpening, after you sharpening, it no need to wash. moreover, this knife sharpener is more stylish than whetstone, it has non slip pads on bottom, so it doesn't slip, making it very safe when you are sharpening knives. the Ergonomic handle is very comfortable for a very good grip, easy to grip and the different levels of sharpening make it easier to customize based on the kind of knife you use.
Difference in "coarse" and "fine" slots?
Diamond Surface (preparation): For repairing damaged blades and straightening blades before sharpening. Tungsten Steel (sharpen): Sharpens the blade and restores the cutting edge to a V shape. Ceramic Stone (fine tune): Polishes the blade and equalizes any surface irregularities that may have been caused.
I'm a lefty. Do I have to use this thing righty?
Ya,This knife sharpener is ergonomically designed and easy to use. you can pull (swipe) the knife in right hand and holding the left hand in handle.If you are left handed, you can pull (swipe) the knife in left hand and holding the opposite side of the handle, will be slightly uncomfortable, yet you can get your job done.
How to use it?
Hold the knife sharpener with one hand, put the knife vertically into the knife groove with the other hand, and pull the knife several times in the direction of yourself.Be careful not to pull back and forth, it will damage the knife sharpener.
Does this work on serrated knives?
we don't suggest you use it on serrated knives.
Does it work for a saw blade?
No, it doesn't work for a serrated knife, but it works for everyday kitchen knives.It helps my kitchen knife now, and it's great.
Does it need water when sharpening?
No need, this sharpener is better than my old whetstone, it help me cooking more quickly.
Will this sharpener sharpen steel blades?
YES, this knife sharpener can sharpen steel blades.
How to clean the sharpener?
Usually, it need not cleaning, if you want cleaning, we suggest you cleaning residue with a brush, do not use water.
Can it sharpen smaller (non serrated) knives like a paring knife?
Yes its possible....nice product.
Does this device sharpen a scissors...?
Sure, this sharpener special design for scissors and knives, you can sharpen both knives and scissors.
Do you pull the knife through in one direction only? approximately how many times?
Yes pull only towards you. Start at the first slot on the left for knives and move from one to the other finishing on the right. I do it a couple of times in each slot.
Does it work on ceramic knives?
Not ideal for ceramic knives. It may not give satisfying results.
Is it good for hotel/commercial use?
Is it good for hotel
Is it useful for stainless steel knives?
What is the lifetime of this product?
Works for many years.
How does it work? Does it run on electricity or on batteries?
It works neither on electricity or batteries. It is a knife sharpening instrument having two slots with built in abrasive material. One slot is for coarse and the other for fine sharpening.