Shipping & HandlingWHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ITEMS?
Please note that shipping delays may occur as a result of COVID-19.
Temporary Shipping Time: 20 - 30 Days Worldwide
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- All orders are subject to a handling period before shipment, usually within 5 business days.
- Most orders leave the warehouse immediately after the items have successfully processed.
- You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In many instances, we are shipping from our warehouses.
- For ALL orders outside of the United States, the order could take about 4-5 weeks to be delivered!
- Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
- Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. Sharpyx.com cannot be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
- For specialty and promotional items, please allow up to 2-5 weeks deliver time as they may be shipping from other Manufacturing centers.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
- Our primary warehouse is Primarily located here in Massachusetts, USA
- However specialty items and additional products could be shipped from locations outside of USA.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
- For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us right away.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
- We are able to ship outside the United States to all of the countries with certain exclusions. If any questions please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY DON'T WE SEE THE SAME DEAL ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT I SEE ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK?
- Our deals are time bound and run between 15 days to 30 days. Once they expire you will need to wait for newer promotions to be offered. Our customers however continue to post on Facebook and other platforms with prior purchases.
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE YOUR "COMPARED TO" PRICES?
- We get these prices from our Wholesalers or from Competitor analysis.
DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE?
- Yes. we do bulk and freight sales. We would love to speak to you. Email us for details: email@example.com
Queries Related Product
Does this product work better than conventional "Whetstone" ?
This knife sharpener is a newly upgraded version, it not only can sharpen different kinds of knives, but also can sharpen scissors. It does not need any water or oil when you are sharpening and also after you finish sharpening Also this knife sharpener is more stylish than a normal whetstone. It has non slip pads on bottom, so it doesn't slip, making it very safe when you are sharpening knives. Also the ergonomic handle is very comfortable for a very good grip, easy to grip and the different levels of sharpening make it easier to customize based on the kind of knife you use.
Why is there a difference in "coarse" and "fine" slots?
- Diamond Surface (preparation): For repairing damaged blades and straightening blades before sharpening.
- Tungsten Steel (sharpen): Sharpens the blade and restores the cutting edge to a V shape.
- Ceramic Stone (fine tune): Polishes the blade and equalizes any surface irregularities that may have been caused.
I am a left handed person. Would this cause a problem ?
Absolutely Not. This knife sharpener is ergonomically designed and easy to use. You can pull (swipe) the knife in right hand and hold the handle using your left hand.If you are Left handed, you can pull (swipe) the knife in left hand and holding the handle in your right handle.
How do we use this Product, Please explain ?
Hold the knife sharpener with one hand, put the knife vertically into the knife groove with the other hand, and pull the knife several times in the direction towards you. Be careful not to pull back and forth, it will damage the knife sharpener.
Does this work on Serrated knives?
We would not suggest using this product on Serrated knives.
Does it work for a saw blade?
No, it does not work for a serrated knife, but it works for everyday kitchen knives.It helps my kitchen knife now, and it's great.
Does it need water when sharpening?
Water is not need, this sharpener is better than my old whetstone, it help me with my cooking more quickly.
Will this sharpener sharpen steel blades?
Yes, this knife sharpener can sharpen steel blades.
How to clean the sharpener?
Usually, it does not need any kind of cleaning. If you want cleaning, we suggest you clean or brush off the residue with a cloth or any normal brush. Do not use water.
Can it sharpen smaller (non serrated) knives like a paring knife?
Yes its possible....nice product.
Does this device sharpen a scissors...?
Absolutely, This sharpener's special design allows for scissors and knives, you can sharpen both knives and scissors.
Do you pull the knife through in one direction only? Approximately how many times?
Yes please carefully pull only towards you. Start at the first slot on the left for knives and move from one to the other finishing on the right. I would do it a couple of times in each slot.
Does it work on ceramic knives?
This is Not ideal for ceramic knives. It may not give satisfying results.
Is it good for hotel/commercial use?
Absolutely our Chefs and Butchers love this in the Kitchens and is a great product to use before u start of with your cooking.
Is it useful for stainless steel knives?
What is the lifetime of this product?
Our customers have had this product for at least 4-5 years. It works with no issues and keeps your Knives sharp all the time.
How does it work? Does it run on electricity or on batteries?
It does Not need electricity Nor batteries. It is a knife sharpening instrument having two slots with built in abrasive material. One slot is for coarse and the other for fine sharpening.